Zoo Lights Safari
6pm – 8pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday
6pm-9pm Friday and Saturday
The Zoo is going WILD with holiday lights and festive music. See thousands of sparkling holiday lights in trees, around railings and animated light displays. View glittering animated animals made out of lights, enjoy a hot chocolate and enjoy a holiday stroll in the Zoo.
Activities for Wednesday, December 17-, Tuesday, December 23, 2014
- WILD Santa
- December 19 & 23- Santa Roo
- December 20 & 22- Tiger Claus
- December 21- Santa Lion
- Special Activities
- December 19 & 20- Decorate a Cookie with one of Santa’s elves! *while supplies last
- December 21 & 23- Fun with Fake Snow- see what bear, coyote, and bison tracks look like in the snow
- Nightly readings of Christmas classics with special guests on:
- December 19- Mayor Paul Harpole
- December 20- KAMR NBC 4’s Jackie Kingston
- December 22- Andy Chase Cundiff
Shop our Holiday “Zootique” to find the perfect gift for the animal lovers in your life:
- Plush toys and playsets
- Wild Bryde earrings
- Birding books
- Song Bird shade grown coffee
- One-of-a-kind Animal Art painted by some of the Amarillo Zoo’s creatures
Zoo Lights Safari is a great way to thank your employees! For more information on group tickets (20 or more) call (806)381-5605.
For more information about the event or to check the activity schedule for each night, call (806)381-7911.
Admission – Free with general admission to the Zoo
*Activities may change due to weather and other circumstances. Call the Zoo for more information (806)381-7911.
*Zoo animal residents will be on exhibit depending on the weather.