Friday, October 26 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, October 27 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Sunday, October 28 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Looking for an “un-BOO-lievably” wild way to celebrate Halloween? Then make plans to join the animals for an evening of not-so-scary, high-spirited Halloween fun at Boo at the Zoo.
BOO at the ZOO highlights include:
- Over 20 treat stations featuring costumed animal and storybook characters.
- McDonald’s Halloween Costume Contest for kids.
- Wander through Camp Gonnagitcha to see a variety of animals that make you say “eeewwww”.
- Pumpkin Chomp and Stomp enrichment activities for the animals.
- The Bone Yard featuring touchable animal skulls and bones.
- Face Painting by Amadazzle (extra fee applies)
- Make a Wizard Wand or Ghostly Ghost craft to take home.
- Fun games like pumpkin putt putt golf, batty bat toss, pumpkin bowling and more!
- Are you superstitious? Find out in superstition alley.
- View the extinct animal grave yard.
- And for a little “spooky” fun – the Zoo will have Sasquatch on exhibit. Also known as bigfoot, this 7’6″ creature will only be on exhibit during BOO at the Zoo.
- Kids are encouraged to bring their own trick or treat bags to collect their goodies.
Avoid the lines – buy your BOO at the ZOO tickets in advance. Tickets holders can use the express entrance! Tickets can be purchased at the Zoo anytime Tuesday – Sunday from 9:30am – 5:00pm
Admission: $5.00 per person
We need you to be apart of the 2012 Boo Crew! Members of the community are invited to come out and volunteer the nights of Boo at the Zoo to help in various ways. There will be games and craft stations, candy runners, costumed characters, character escorts, and more. No matter your ability we will find a place for you!
For more information please call (806) 381-7911.